What We Are Looking For:
- Poems of any length, style, or genre that explore astronomy, cosmology, astrophysics, planetary science, and/or archaeoastronomy. Scientific, mythic, historical, multicultural, and personal approaches are all welcome.
- Reprints are acceptable if clearly identified as such. Please indicate where your piece was previously published and when.
How to Submit:
- At this time, we are only accepting electronic submissions. Submit up to three poems within the body of an email to: email@example.com. Please put the word "Submission" in the subject line of your e-mail. If your poems require special formatting, you may attach your work as an .rtf file.
- In your e-mail, please include your name, mailing address, and e-mail address. Cover letters are appreciated but not required. If your poem is accepted, we will ask for a brief bio to be published with your work.
- We now accept simultaneous submissions. Please let us know in the event that your work is accepted elsewhere.
- We offer $5 (US) per accepted poem for one time electronic rights, paid on acceptance.
- We try to respond to every submission within one to four months. Feel free to query if you have not heard from us within four months: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are currently accepting new submissions.